Saturday 5 April 2014

The Bubble

So, I have recently been working on my latest project 'The Bubble.' I am keeping with my theme of the semester of working in the studio to build upon my experience (which is going much better than I thought it would!) I am really loving trying new things with my photography, after all isn't University the perfect time for experimenting (in a totally professional way.)

This project is based around today's technological bubble, something which I, admittedly, am a part of myself. I decided I wanted to work on this series in the studio because I wanted all of my subjects to be present within their own bubble, as if there are no other people that exists when their phones come into play. I hope you enjoy this series as much as I have enjoyed making it, putting aside the stress and tears that have occurred because of it.

This series will be part of my latest exhibition feature based in Carlisle coming to everyone April 20th! Very exciting!




M.

No comments:

Post a Comment