Saturday 16 November 2013

The Swinging 60's & The Blushing Bride

This is a lovely little personal post for you all to read about my favourite people in the world

My Grandparents are truly the greatest. In January 2014 it will be their 50th Wedding Anniversary. They were married in 1964 & honestly I have never known a better couple than Jennie & Arthur. They stick by each other thick & thin, & would do anything for one another. 

The other day I asked to see their wedding album as I had never seen any of their photographs (as a photographer I should have begged to see them a long time ago!) They are amazing, black & white film photographs, so I just had to share.
This is them on January 25th 1964. Obviously the real life prints don't even come close to comparing with the scanned in version but I still can't get over how beautiful they are.


I've definitely got something super special planned for these images involving their anniversary. I can't wait to share with everyone. But for now just look at how beautiful my Gran is!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment