Tuesday 26 November 2013

The City of Love?

Recently I've had some post-Paris blues! Although it was this time last year that I returned back to the sometimes gloomy and uninspiring Carlisle, England I've always wanted to head back to the city of love and recently it's all I can think about!

Paris is such a stunning and stimulating city, I was never short on inspiration although I was only there for a few short days. While I was there I started (& have yet to finish) a number of projects; I already shared a project which I began, a typology of the infamous tour carts that litter central Paris with enthused tourists being cycled back and fourth around the countless attractions of the city. 

This is one of the projects that I was inspired to do while I was there.






M.

No comments:

Post a Comment